Transitions Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services assist individuals, 18 years of age or older with functional impairments as a result of an emotional disorder. The program is designed to develop, enhance, and retain:
- Psychiatric stability
- Social competencies
- Independence of living
- Personal adjustment
- Vocational/education adjustment
- Occupational Competence
The overall goal is for the consumer to experience more success and satisfactions within the community through:
- Establishing rehabilitation readiness - the confidence, hope and motivation necessary to actively participate in the change process.
- Establishing and identifying goals related to specific living, learning, working or socializing.
- Planning strategies and acquiring the necessary skills and resources to reach and maintain these desired goals.
- Support individuals' choices in developing the necessary supports to maintain those goals and valued roles.
(570) 455-6385 (Hazleton)
750 E. Broad Street
Hazleton, PA 18201
(610) 377-9146 (Leighton)
460 South Seventh Street
Lehighton, PA 18235
(570) 735-7590 (Nanticoke)
24-26 E. Broad Street
Nanticoke, PA 18634